InMandi is an application (hereinafter referred to as an “app”) developed by InMandi Social Market Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, hereinafter referred to as InMandi. We value the trust you place in us & respect your privacy. Hence, we maintain the highest standards for secure transactions and User information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
“InMandi platforms” – Refers to any platform owned/subscribed/used by InMandi Social Market Private Limited or any other InMandi Entities not limited to websites, mobile applications, devices, URLs/links, notifications, chatbot, or any other communication medium used by by InMandi Entities to provide its services to its Users.
“InMandi Service” shall include all services extended / to be extended by InMandi and InMandi entity as a group
“Cookies” – “Cookies are small files placed on your device hard-drive/storage that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. “Session Cookies” – These are temporary files that are automatically deleted from your device hard-drive/storage at the end of a session.
“Business Partners” – Shall refer to any individual, group of individuals defined under law with whom InMandi or InMandi Entities have a contractual relationship not limited to Influencers, Merchants, Advertisers, Deal partners, Financial institutions.
“Service Providers” – Refers to any individual, group of individuals defined under law whose services are used by InMandi or InMandi Entities in order to provide the intended services to You through InMandi platforms.
Scope & Applicability
- The type of information that is provided or shared by “You” for availing products and services provided on InMandi platforms and the information that “InMandi Entities” and “service providers” collect from you.
- The purpose of collection of such data and information from “You”. and how “We” intend to use the data provided and collected by “Us”.
- Our policy on sharing and transferring your data or information with/to “Service Providers”, “Business Partners”, and “InMandi Entities”.
- The information security practices followed to secure your data and information including data/information retention and destruction policy.
- To make you aware of data/information handling disclosures, and “Your” rights.
Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website/Application to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- Personal Information – any information that relates to You, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available is capable of identifying You as a person. Your personal information shall include but not limited to the following -,
- Your name, parent’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other demographic information.
- Your date of birth, gender and marital status.
- Any other information provided by you as part of “Know your customer” norms as required under applicable laws.
- Information related to transactions processed on InMandi platforms, excluding payment instrument details.
- Sensitive Personal Information – Data or information of a person means which consists of information relating to –
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Medical records and history
- Biometric information
- Any information relating to the above points shared by You.
- Any of the information received by InMandi Entities for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract otherwise.
- Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Information and may be regarded as Personal Information.
- Non-Personal Information- We and our Service Providers may collect non-personal data while you access InMandi platforms via url, smartphones or any other mobile devices. This information shall not identify “you” as a person.
- The devices and identification numbers of devices used by you to access InMandi platforms.
- I.P address and information related to the I.P address.
- Your geographic location, cookies stored on your browser/devices and behaviour on InMandi platforms.
- The operating system of your device, browser, browsing behaviour and any other data as permitted to be stored by mobile app stores.
- OTP sent to you by your issuer bank or InMandi platforms exclusively to carry out transactions on InMandi platforms.
- Your messages on message boards, chats or any other message/feedback areas shared on InMandi Platforms and Social Media.
- Information may be collected in various ways and formats during the course of your visit or access to InMandi Platforms by way of –
- Visiting InMandi platforms.
- Registering on InMandi platforms as an “user” or “merchant” or any other relationship that may be governed by terms and conditions listed on InMandi platforms.
- Transacting or attempting to transact on InMandi platforms.
- Accessing links, e-mails, notifications sent or owned by InMandi platforms.
- Otherwise dealing with any of the “InMandi Entities”
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our App. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
We and our Service Providers use data collection tools such as cookies/similar,etc on certain pages of the app to help analyse our app page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”
Purpose and Use of Information
InMandi aspires to deliver a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. We aspire to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website/Application to make your experience safer and easier. InMandi may collect, use, store and transfer your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Information and Non-personal information for the following purposes:
- Verification of your identity, access, privileges assigned in order to provide the services you request, or we intend to offer.
- To resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services,
- To inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience and Improving your experience while using the application by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you.
- To detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- To analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our app.
- To help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our app. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Responding to the judicial process and providing information to law enforcement agencies or any government agency in connection with a query/investigation on matters as permitted by law.
- Allow third parties to contact with You for products and services availed/requested by You on InMandi platforms or third party links.
- To identify security breaches and attacks, investigating, preventing and taking action on illegal or suspected fraud or money laundering activities and conducting forensic audits as part of internal or external audit or investigation by any of the InMandi Entities or government agencies located within India or outside Indian Jurisdictions.
- Sharing, disclosing and transfer of data in case of any major event such as merger, acquisition, sale or transfer of assets in case of any Force Majeure event to any other InMandi Entity or third party.
- For data processing, statistical or risk analysis and for analytics and review for improvement of the product/services.
- For designing and marketing, InMandi products/services and its affiliates products/services.
- For conducting risk management.
To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our app. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our app, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
Information Storage and Sharing
Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information shall be stored in electronic form with exceptions, wherein the data is required to be maintained in physical form in information and data centers located within Indian Jurisdictions.
Your data may be collected, stored and processed in countries other than Indian Jurisdictions by Us or our Service Providers as permitted under applicable laws.
- We shall share personally identifiable information / Sensitive Personal Information provided by you to Business Partners/Service Providers and InMandi Entities in the course of making transactions.
- Your data shall be shared with Service Providers that InMandi work with for services not limited to communication, marketing, data and information storage, transmission, security, analytics, fraud detection, risk assessment, academics.
- Your data may be shared with the internal investigation department within InMandi Entities or agencies appointed by InMandi Entities for investigation purposes located within or outside Indian Jurisdictions.
- We have affiliates around the world. To the extent permitted by law, we may share information with them for specific purposes not limited to investigation or forensics.
Retention period -We retain your information for as long as needed or permitted considering the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and will retain this information till such period as prescribed under applicable law.
Safeguarding your information
InMandi has deployed technical and physical security measures to safeguard user’s Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information and undergo strict internal reviews to ensure appropriate information security encryption or controls are placed for both data in motion and data at rest within our network and servers respectively.
All Sensitive Personal Information and some part of your Personal Information shall be retained under applicable laws. Personal Information/Non-Personal Information may be retained even after termination of relationship between you and InMandi Entities.
Information Breach – While We shall take all reasonable and appropriate processes and precautions to secure any Personal Information//Sensitive Personal Information which We hold about You, You acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet is fully secure, so we cannot provide any assurance or warrant the security of any information you submit to us.
Review your Personal Information & Sensitive Personal Information – You may review your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information shared by You by logging info InMandi platforms using your secure login credentials and may notify Us in case of any change.
Force Majeure – A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the InMandi and shall include but not limited to war, riots, fire, flood, acts of God, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, Pandemic, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes ,acts of state or governmental action prohibiting or impeding InMandi Entities from performing its respective obligations under the contract.
You further agree that such collection, use, storage, disclosure and/or transfer of Your Information shall not cause any loss to any other person. The information so provided by You may be shared to InMandi Entities and the third-party service provided on a need to know basis.
This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes
User Discretion and Choice/Opt-Out
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all InMandi lists and newsletters, please click on the unsubscribe button on the emailers.
Send us a email at [email protected]